Body Treats Body Spray-Cotton Blossom  » Cosmetics  »
  • But sometimes, there are occasions where I think I needed to smell really good
  • I prefer colognes because its smell is lighter than perfumes
  • I like this product first and foremost because of its mild scent

• by ocblair

This cologne spray is exclusively distributed by Watsons Personal Care Stores it the Philippines. I am not the kind of person who’s into perfumes and body sprays because the smell gives me headache.

But sometimes, there are occasions where I think I needed to smell really good.

I find the

scents of perfumes too empowering.

I can say this because when someone around me is wearing one, I sneeze or immediately get a headache.

I prefer colognes because its smell is lighter than perfumes.

I like this product first and foremost because of its mild scent.

I can compare this one ...

• to Johnson’s Baby Colognes but its smell lasts a little longer and more affordable.

I feel like a baby who just got bathed when I’m using it.

I think the smell stays on for a couple of hours, so whenever I’m out and wanted to smell fresh all day, I just spray

it on.

I also like this because of it reusable plastic spray container.

With this product, I am hitting two birds with one stone.

That is, being environment-friendly by recycling plastic containers and smelling good at the same time.

I hope you too will enjoy this cologne spray that’s available in many variants.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051092120231/k2311a0513/5.13.10