Justin Bieber  » People  »
  • I think Justin Bieber is just an average but cool boy
  • The only things I don't like about him are his music videos
  • I like his music and it is recommendable especially for girls

• by autumndreamer

I think Justin Bieber is just an average but cool boy. He is really talented when it comes to singing. He can also play many musical instruments. I like all of his songs.

I think most of his songs are love songs. I like his voice and the way he sings. Most of his fans are young girls.

He is charming and has lot of appeal

to girls. My friends like him and they are all crazy about him. My favorite Justin Bieber song is “Love Me”.

I liked his version of this original The Cardigan song. Some girls and boys hate him while some girls are so addicted to him. They even call it “Bieber Fever”.

Personally, I like him. The only things I don’t like about him are his music ...

• videos. The director or whoever is responsible in his videos often pair him with taller girls.

I really think that he should be with girls who are shorter than him, that’s because the boy looks better if he’s taller than the girl. It looks like the girls in his music videos are older than him. That doesn’t look good.

Like in his music videos “One Time”,

“One Less Lonely Girl”, and “Baby”, the lead girls are all taller than him. I think Justin Bieber is short for a 16-year-old, but he is still cute so his height is just okay. He has a lot of charm to steal girls’ hearts and that’s what sells.

Overall, he is still young but he’s talented. I like his music and it is recommendable especially for girls.

Justin Bieber

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5213051092110231/k2311a0513/5.13.10