Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Body Lotion- Coconut Scent  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love many of the products by this company, and this one is no exception
  • I like the fact that the coconut cream is a perfect creamy white color
  • I really love getting a bottle of this stuff when it goes on sale, or as a deal along with another product sale

• by CoffeeBreak

I love little bottles of lotion! I try to always carry one in my purse. The little two ounce Bath & Body Works bottles are perfect for even small purses! I was recently given a 2 ounce bottle of the coconut scent, Summer Vanillas body lotion by Bath & Body Works.

I love many of

the products by this company, and this one is no exception.

The lotions are great quality products.

They come in pretty bottles with tops that snap open and closed with ease.

I like the fact that the coconut cream is a perfect creamy white color.

Although I love the scent, I don’t think it smells ...

• completely like coconut.

But it does have a wonderful fresh scent that is still worth buying.

Bath and Body Works 2 ounce bottles are priced at $3.

50, and I would not pay that price although I love this cream.

I really love getting a bottle of this stuff when it goes on sale, or as a deal

along with another product sale.

Although the lotion is coconut scented, I do not like the fact that many of the ingredients are unpronouncable to me.

A coconut lotion would be much better if it had natural ingredients.

But altogether, I really like this cream and think this bottle is a wonderful size for carrying in my purse!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051092060231/k2311a0513/5.13.10