Dr. Kaufmann Sulfur Soap
  • However, I had some negative remarks about the soap particularly on the smell

• by clickmarbin

Pimples in the chest and upper back area of the body, this was one of my minor skin problems when I was still a teenager. I was ashamed to show my body specially when our family had a summer outing, I remember wearing sandos or shirt to cover my pimples. It was
      really annoying. My mom bought me a sulfur soap named Dr. Kaufmann for the remedy.

Dr. Kaufmann is a soap that prevents or cure pimples, acnes and other types of skin disorders. It is good to know that there is an affordable soap that brings good benefit for your skin wellness. In my three weeks of using the soap, I saw my pimples slightly disappearing in my chest and upper back. I was consistent in using it for three weeks and glad that I did because the soap is really effective.

However, I had some negative remarks about the soap particularly on the smell.

• Dr. Kaufmann Sulfur Soap
      Well this maybe because of the sulfur ingredient that makes the soap not appealing to my sense of smell. I can’t describe exactly what the smell is. It does not stink though but I just don’t like leaving the house without putting lotion on my body after bath for the fragrance. I also put moisturizer because this sulfur soap brings dryness after use.

For the efficacy and affordability, I am giving this sulfur soap a two thumbs up but if you choose to use a soap that brings a refreshing smell for your body it’s not Dr. Kaufmann Sulfur Soap advisable for you to use.

jharoe says :

where can you buy Dr. Kaufmann Sulfur Soap? is it available here in the philippines?

itsmemadie01 says :

Yes, it is available in major supermarkets and drugstore in the country. Price is about Php70 ($ 1.65USD) per bar.

Xian says :

It’s actually only 350php

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051092000231/k2311a0513/5.13.10