Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Chocolate Chip
  • Moist and soft chocolate chip cookies are the best kind of chocolate chip cookies, at least, for me
  • That's probably because I enjoy the flavor of the cookie batter as much as I like the taste of the chocolate chips
  • They are really delicious, regardless of whether I'm tasting rich chocolate chips or moist cookie batter
  • These chocolate chip cookies get a 10 rating from me because they offer everything I love about chocolate chip cookies

• by CirclingCanvas

In this package that costs fifty-cents comes two large chocolate chip cookies that are simply scrumptious! The cookies are about three times the size of the cookies that come in packages down the cookie aisle at grocery stores and supermarkets. Of course, more tend to come in those packs, but as I said, they are smaller than these cookies and they aren’t nearly as good. These cookies somehow taste as if they’re freshly made and out of the kitchen

oven whether I let them sit for a couple of days or a couple of weeks. When I open the package and take one of the cookies out, I put the other in an air tight ziplock bag because if I don’t, the cookie does get a little hard and thus doesn’t taste as good. Moist and soft chocolate chip cookies are the best kind of chocolate chip cookies, at least, for me.

The cookies do come soft and moist ...

• when I buy them, be it from Dollar General or Amazon, and every bite is a tasty one. Both the cookie batter and the chocolate chips are rich in flavor. Although I wouldn’t say the cookies are loaded with chocolate chips, there’s enough chocolate chips in these cookies to make me happy. That’s probably because I enjoy the flavor of the cookie batter as much as I like the taste of the chocolate chips. These cookies taste even better
        if I eat them after heating them up. They are really delicious, regardless of whether I’m tasting rich chocolate chips or moist cookie batter.

These chocolate chip cookies get a “10″ rating from me because they offer everything I love about chocolate chip cookies: two rich flavors in the form of the chocolate chips and cookie batter, softness and moist. Fresh and particularly good after being warmed up, these cookies are just about as good as homemade chocolate chip cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713051091990231/k2311a0513/5.13.10