Estee Lauder Duble Wear foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend this product for people who are into makeup

• by Cal

You can’t make your makeup look complete unless you use a foundation, as skin has naturally shiny zones, small flaws, and the idea of makeup is to make our face look beautiful. I always use foundation when I wear makeup, and the difference between using it or not is really big.

One of the

foundations that I have used is Estee Lauder Double Wear.

This foundation has a bad point, and a lot of good points to compensate.

The bad point is the price, as it’s very expensive compared with many other foundations that you can find in shops.

However, once I tried it and saw all the good points I knew that it was worth paying more.

One of the great points of this product is that it is really long lasting.

With many other foundations small cracks will appear soon in my face, specially near my eyes, but this doesn’t happen with Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Since I apply it ...

• Estee Lauder Duble Wear foundation
      to when I remove my makeup, it keeps in a perfect state.

When I apply it I need to let it dry for a few minutes, otherwise the effect can be ruined if you touch it too soon.

It covers perfectly the flaws in my skin, like spots or moles.

It doesn’t only cover

well, but the result is very natural too.

Inside the bottle we have 30 ml of the product, which at least in my case last for long.

Another great thing is that it acts as a sunscreen too, so my face is protected as well as good looking when I use it.

I recommend this product for people who are into makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051091940231/k2311a0513/5.13.10