ING Direct Savings Account Online  » Finance  »
  • I prefer to fix each transfer me, however, when I know I have a little money in my account that I set aside
  • What I like about this bank is the quality of their service is managed and how it is easy to use
  • When I transferred the money, I know I'll be there on time

• by gangu

I’ve been a satisfied customer of ING Direct for more than a year. Open a savings account online with them, known as the Orange Savings Bank, was quick and easy. I did everything online, a link between the new account to my account regularly monitor the local bank, and was set to go - ready to transfer money between them. ING no minimum balance, you can start with as little as $ 1.

The transfers are easy, but they have few days to process. Similarly, if you want to withdraw money from ING to your bank,

you must be prepared to take 2-3 days before the money is available to you. Each transfer application is verified and confirmed by an e-mail from ING. You can have an automatic savings plan with what would be some money seized at your bank ING every month or every week. I prefer to fix each transfer me, however, when I know I have a little money in my account that I set aside.

OF ING Direct currently offers interest rate of 1.30%. I used to be higher than 3% at some point, but they have fallen,

• I suppose because of the tough economy. However, the 1.30% is much better than offered by the banks most common. Interest is calculated at the end of each month, adding to your account. Monthly statements are available to view or print from the ING website at any time. Each time a new state is ready, we will notify you by e-mail.

What I like about this bank is the quality of their service is managed and how it is easy to use. The site is clear instructions on how to open and operate your account are

all there. Everything is done online, I’ve never had to make a phone call to customer service. I’ve never had anything in the mail to his office, either. When I transferred the money, I know I’ll be there on time. I tried to use another savings bank online, and if his words seem a little better, no comparison with respect to the service. There were all sorts of problems and delays in the other, and finally closed my account with them. ING is much better. And I hope you raise rates at some point, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4213051091930231/k2311a0513/5.13.10