Pet Saver - Life Jacket for dogs  » Pets  »
  • I think it is worth every penny for some peace of mind

• by Gina Gott

My husband and I go fishing , swimming , and camping pretty often. Sometimes we bring one of our 4 dogs with us. I feel much safer even knowing that they can swim , that they have some added protection as well.

I treat my dogs like they are part of the family - well because they are. I stumbled on this life jacket one day while

I was shopping on walmart.

com . I saw it and it was only $15 for a small to fit my miniature doberman and chihuahua .

It was $25 for an Xlarge to fit my other bigger dogs. I think it is worth every penny for some peace of mind.

I bought one for each of them. 3 of my dogs seem to like to wear it too ...

• , but my chihuahua is not a big fan.

Even when we get it on him he looks depressed , but it will keep him safe and he loves the water. I like the top handle on the jacket.

Even when swimming around in the lake it is easy to pluck my dogs back into the boat. The color of the jacket is a very bright orange

so they are easy to find.

Not that I let them get out of my sight while playing in the water , but if something did happen it would be simple to see them. Life jackets are very good for people and I am happy that someone thought about dogs too.

This is a great invention ! Whenever I take any of my dogs to the water , they will be wearing one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2913051091900231/k2311a0513/5.13.10