Nascar Racing Speed Park - amusement park  » Entertainment  »
21st ave North , Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • I bought a Dale jr magnet and key chain on my last visit
  • Tickets cost $35 for adults and $25 for children for all day

• by Gina Gott

If you like Nascar racing , than this is a place you have to check out. It is in Myrtle Beach and tons of fun! I went for the first time last year with some friends , and I will be going back again this summer!

My favorite part is the souvenir shop .

You can find just about anything with your favorite racer’s name or picture on it.

They sell t-shirts,

hats , coffee mugs , and much more there! I bought a Dale jr magnet and key chain on my last visit .

They really have it all!

I love their mini golf courses too! I am not really good at it , but it’s still a lot of fun to try! I really enjoyed the 2 18 hole courses.

They have a huge arcade with games for all ages.

I love ...

• the bowling games.

They have a lot of racing games too.

There is something for everyone’s taste.

A few other fun rides are the speed bumper boats with water guns and nascar racing car simulators! For the kids they have a ferris wheel and more.

The park is clean and well taken care of.

Tickets cost $35 for adults and $25 for children for all day.

You can leave the park and

come back as long as you have a stamp on your hand too - which is something that I really like since they open early and stay open until 10 or 11 pm.

Bring your camera and take lots of pictures when you go! It is a busy place , but if you don’t mind crowds you will have a blast! Nascar Racing Speed Park , is a wonderful way to spend a day or night at the beach!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5913051091880231/k2311a0513/5.13.10