Sea Hunt: Underwater Station TV Show  » TV  »
  • Usually, I’m multitasking, but something about this show kept my attention, which is why I decided to review it

• by Orrymain

Sea Hunt: Underwater Station was a decent episode. I’m not a big Lloyd Bridges fan and Sea Hunt isn’t really a favorite show or anything, but it tends to come on TV at a moment when nothing else is on, so I’ve been watching it from

time to time. Usually, I’m multitasking, but something about this show kept my attention, which is why I decided to review it.

Lloyd Bridges plays deep sea scuba diver, Mike Nelson. The show had some awesome ocean scenes filmed in various places around the world. Some were in Florida, others in the Bahamas, for example. Usually, Nelson was on some assignment for Marineland of the Pacific.

In this show, Nelson was working with Dr. Carpenter ( Ken Drake) when they spot three men in a dinghy out in the middle of the ocean.

• Sea Hunt: Underwater Station TV Show
      That’s pretty strange. As they watch, they realize a third man didn’t surface with the other two. Ultimately, Nelson goes to investigate.

What strikes me about this episode, and others, in fact, is just how innovative the stories are. I’m not sure how they

thought of all these underwater shows. I never would have thought of this concept.

For me, though, the plots are the reason for watching Sea Hunt. The real reasons to watch are the ocean life and watching Nelson swimming in the deep sea. That’s the magic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1013051091760131/k2311a0513/5.13.10