Highway Patrol: Scared Cop TV Show  » TV  »
2.5
  • In my opinion, of the first season shows, it’s the worst of the lot

• by Orrymain

Highway Patrol: Scared Cop felt very odd to me. The story revolves around one of the members of the California Highway Patrol. He’s an officer on the force who is due for promotion, but when we first meet him, he’s making a stop of a speeding car. The driver knocks the officer down (which is odd in itself when you

see how it’s done) and speeds away. The officer draws his weapon, but doesn’t shoot.

Now the car is long gone, so I never understood his angst about not shooting the driving. As the story evolves, we learn the driver was his brother. Okay, strange, but I guess that makes sense.

Actually, it doesn’t. This story is very convoluted.

• It’s poorly directed, with the action and stunt scenes just horrid. It doesn’t flow. I was trying to figure it out every second, and it just didn’t gel.

There is a reason for the way the brothers reacted, but at the same time, it was so poorly presented that it fell limp. In my opinion, of the first season shows,

it’s the worst of the lot.

Robert Patten was okay as the officer in terms of acting. I’ll blame his lameness on the director. I did love Rachel Ames as his wife. She’s done a hundred parts like this one, but I’ve met her so I get a kick out of seeing her.

So, weird show, poorly done, but Rachel was fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1013051091640131/k2311a0513/5.13.10