Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was not really into foundations so the moment I got almost all stuff about makeup covered I decided to give that part where I'm lacking a little research
  • After I bought the Laneige Snow Crystal Sliding Pact, next on my list was the foundation so I was really happy the SA gave me some testers
  • However, I'm not really sure about the pump, it's kind of messy I think

• by ericapaula

I was not really into foundations so the moment I got almost all stuff about makeup covered I decided to give that part where I’m lacking a little research. Anyway, since I have started my love-love relationship with Laneige I decided to see some of its CFs which star pretty Korean actress Song Hye Kyo. Upon browsing I saw that the My Sassy Girl girl had endorsed Laneige before SHK did so I looked into her CFs and voila, I fell in love with her CF on the Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation.

After I bought the Laneige Snow Crystal Sliding Pact, next on my list was the foundation so I was really happy the SA gave me some testers. The Laneige Singapore site says Honey Comb Structure (HCS) technology deployed for LANEIGE Snow Crystal Dual Foundation is a new emulsification technology. Also, the

Cross Linking Complex(CLC) structure retains a large amount of water that gives a fresh feeling that will last all day long. It has SPF 22 for sun protection and comes with a concealer.

It can be bought for around $40-45. It comes in a 30ml container. The top when opened will reveal the concealer and when removed will reveal the pump for the foundation. The SAs said two pumps are enough to cover the face. It has a nice scent, just like other Laneige stuff and the packaging is clean and pretty. However, I’m not really sure about the pump, it’s kind of messy I think. I don’t know if it’s just me or if it’s really because of the pump. I tried an Etude House BB cream that comes with a pump that has the same consistency with the Dual Foundation and ...

• it’s also a bit messy.

It’s almost like a BB cream. I have tried Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream and the consistency’s a bit similar. The first time I tried the Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation I was amazed by how light it was, not that I had tried on a lot of foundations. But it was much lighter to compared to Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. But anyway I was expecting some kind of thickness when it comes to foundation so I was really surprised that it actually didn’t feel like foundation at all. Anyway, it is best to apply it on the face with fingers since it’s a bit runny, using puffs or sponges or even brushes will not really work since the applicator might just absorb the foundation. But if you’re using a stipulating brush I guess it would work

out just fine. Anyway, the foundation was really light and it gives such a glow afterwards.

Upon first use my face felt smooth and fresh and dewy. However, since the weather’s so warm I felt like it would come sliding down any minute though it didn’t. I just didn’t like the feeling of unease it gave me.

It has no whitening properties, the Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation White Plus Renew is there for that purpose. It is not a BB cream so it doesn’t have any healing properties. It’s a light foundation for a natural makeup look. So will I buy it in it’s full size container? If I have extra money I think yes but since I go more for the all-in-one stuff I guess I still have to think about it. Besides Laneige has the new Laneige Snow BB Cream that I’m dying to get my hands on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051091520131/k2311a0513/5.13.10