John’s pizzeria in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
424 Front Street Chicopee MA 01013
  • I use to love getting the ham and cheese grinder here and I recommend you try one too because it really was good
  • I like that they have a big parking lot off to the side of their building and the outside of the building is nice and I liked how there is a ramp that you walk up to get to the doors
  • The set up was kind of cluttered together though and there wasn’t too much open space at all and the counter was so close to all the tables and this did kind of sucked but they still managed to make the place look clean and the dining room was a little small but the size I didn’t have a problem with just the lack of open space

• by thereviewerat1

John’s pizzeria over in Chicopee is a place that I have been too on quite a few occasions when I was in the area and there are quite a few things that I have to say about this place and they are all pretty good things to say. First of all the food at this place was good and the menu selection was not that bad at all and they had quite a few stuff too choose from but for the most part this was an Italian restaurant and a good one at that. I use too love getting grinders at this place for lunch because there was just something about the way this place made them that made the grinders taste so freaking good. I use to love getting the ham and cheese grinder here

and I recommend you try one too because it really was good. As far as dinners were concern I frequently got fried shrimp from here because this too was very good and cooked very well. The food wasn’t even expensive at all and grinders were only around seven bucks and the fried shrimp was around twelve dollars so the food here was good and the price was very reasonable and good.

I like that they have a big parking lot off to the side of their building and the outside of the building is nice and I liked how there is a ramp that you walk up to get to the doors. The inside of the place was cool and I never waited to be seated which was a major plus. The carpet looked old but taken ...

• care of and the booths and tables looked average but they weren’t the most uncomfortable seats I have sat on within a restaurant. The set up was kind of cluttered together though and there wasn’t too much open space at all and the counter was so close to all the tables and this did kind of sucked but they still managed to make the place look clean and the dining room was a little small but the size I didn’t have a problem with just the lack of open space. I liked the lighting in this place but the bathroom was a tad small but hey the place was small anyways so this was understandable.

I always loved the wait staff because they would always make sure we had soda or if we needed anything and they

were always in the most upbeat kind of moods and they were fast when it came to serving me. I also liked this place because it was never overly packed and I did like to order take out from time to time because they were fast when it came to that but I did wish they were opened till a later time because I don’t remember being able to go there passed ten at night.

All in all this place has good food, good staff that worked there and the overall appearance was good but the set up sucked a little bit but I do recommend that you try this place out for yourself because it is good and well worth checking out because it is a good environment and I will go there if back in the area again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712051091480131/k2311a0512/5.12.10