Statewide Windows sales job in Beverly MA  » Job  »
0.5
100 Cummings center Beverly MA 01915
  • The classroom training was boring and just all about how too sucker a person into buying these overpriced windows and when it was time to go out to a customer’s house I went with two other people and I was so embarrassed because the presentation took more than an hour one of the sales people were wondering the house doing who knows what while I sat there and listened to the other sales person apply high sales tactics and it was just really embarrassing
  • The dress code was embarrassing and I had to wear a nice button up shirt, tie, nice pants and a suit jacket, this was just over doing it and too over dressed in my opinion
  • The managers here always had attitudes and were borderline arrogant and they definitely made me not want to work there at all
  • The office was small and the interview process was a joke and the person who interview me didn’t even really look over my resume at all and just had these stupid faces on his face when I told him about my work experience and they made it look like I was going to make six figure income easily, what a freaking joke
  • This job’s ad made the job look so great and it really was horrible and misleading and I do not recommend that you look into a job with this company, at least not as a salesperson because it was bad and there are much better jobs out there than this one

• by thereviewerat1

Ok so I will be honest about this job and I will say this right off the bat that I worked and stayed with this job for only a few days because of how crappy this place was and there was not one thing that I liked about this job at all and I saw no good benefits working here so I left. The office was located inside a huge office park and this was the absolute only good thing about the place but the actually office was clean and nice but the job sucked.

The training was horrible and it was for about two weeks, well suppose to be two weeks, of reporting to the office for classroom training as well as on the field training but I lasted for maybe a week because I didn’t like

what I learnt in training or saw on the field.

The windows that they wanted me too sell were way too overpriced and were almost twice as much as they would have been in stores which was so stupid.

The classroom training was boring and just all about how too sucker a person into buying these overpriced windows and when it was time to go out to a customer’s house I went with two other people and I was so embarrassed because the presentation took more than an hour one of the sales people were wondering the house doing who knows what while I sat there and listened to the other sales person apply high sales tactics and it was just really embarrassing.

The dress code was embarrassing and I had to wear a nice button up shirt,

• tie, nice pants and a suit jacket, this was just over doing it and too over dressed in my opinion.

It also pretty crappy because I was only paid for one week worth of training and than I was going to be put on strictly commission which was a major let down.

The only good thing about working out of this office was that they supposedly was going to provide me with sales leads but during training the managers dodged so many questions and just made me feel uncomfortable and not confident about going out on my own to sell.

They also expected me to work six days a week and stay at the customer’s house for close to two hours each appointment and this was just ridiculous and just way to long to spend trying to sell

them on windows.

The managers here always had attitudes and were borderline arrogant and they definitely made me not want to work there at all.

The office was small and the interview process was a joke and the person who interview me didn’t even really look over my resume at all and just had these stupid faces on his face when I told him about my work experience and they made it look like I was going to make six figure income easily, what a freaking joke.

This job’s ad made the job look so great and it really was horrible and misleading and I do not recommend that you look into a job with this company, at least not as a salesperson because it was bad and there are much better jobs out there than this one.

Robski says :

re : The managers here always had attitudes and were borderline arrogant and they definitely made me not want to work there at all
    I agree with the comments. Very arrogant management. I did some admin. work for them in their Beverly location. Poor management, no computer access to peform job performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 612051091430131/k2311a0512/5.12.10