Comfort Inn & Suites  » Hotels  »
Comfort Inn & Suites ($80.00/night) 2030 Overland Ave. Billings, MT, US, 59102 (406) 652-5200
  • When I travel for business or pleasure, I like to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites
  • If there's one thing you can count on, it is being able to find a Comfort Inn in a convenient location
  • I rarely have any kind of bad experience at Comfort Inn

• by Mandulis

When I travel for business or pleasure, I like to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I have never been to a major city that did not have a Comfort Inn, or one of the others in the Choice Hotels vast network of hotels. You can choose from Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, and many others. If there’s one thing you can count on, it is being able to find a Comfort Inn in

a convenient location. And the rooms…they are always clean, well equipped with all the standard amenities, and if it isn’t in there, the friendly staff will bring it to you. A few trips ago, we needed a refrigerator for medicine. There wasn’t one in the room, but all we had to do was ask, and presto…we had a refrigerator. The rooms start out at about $80.00 for two people, and they even let out ...

• dog Sadie stay too! The last Comfort Inn we stayed at had a pool and hot tub, as many of them do. Nothing helps you relax like a hot tub, especially if you’ve been on the road all day. It really soothe!

s the aching muscles. All this and a free continental breakfast in the morning…All the comforts of home.

Pros: The Choice Hotel network has Hotels in all the convenient locations, near interstates

and attractions, etc. I feel it is a good value for the money especially with travel expenses what they are today. I rarely have any kind of bad experience at Comfort Inn.

Cons: The only thought that comes to mind is that maybe once in a while something is not cleaned properly, but all that is needed is a phone call to the front desk and it gets remedied right away, even if they have to move you to another room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212051091250131/k2311a0512/5.12.10