Bank of America
5004 Montanta, El Paso, Tx 79903 1-800-622-8731
  • They give you the best rates that you can get to help you with your financial responsibilities and the service is amazing
  • So for me this is the best bank that I could have chosen
  • For me this is more than enough to recommend the bank to family and friends
  • Unfortunately I am not military so I don't see those benefits but they are there for those who can

• by Mandulis

I have been with this bank for well over two years now and I have never had any problems with them. Now most people say that this is a lower class bank but for me it gives me all the services that I need. I have free checking, online bill pay and I even got to buy a new home with them as the lender. They

give you the best rates that you can get to help you with your financial responsibilities and the service is amazing. No matter what I needed from them they were always there for me to ask questions to and if they didn’t have the answer they found it for me. You can even start money market accounts, savings accounts, and even saving accounts that accrue interest ...

• as the years go by. Grant it it might not be a lot of interest but it is more than what you had before. So for me this is the best bank that I could have chosen. Not to mention that they did not require me to have a large amount to actually open up my account to begin with. For me this is more
        than enough to recommend the bank to family and friends. Also they do have great perks and extras for military people. Unfortunately I am not military so I don’t see those benefits but they are there for those who can. So for all of your banking needs this is the one stop shop to get everything done.

Pros: Free checking, online bill pay and great service.

Cons: not any really

Bank of America

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4212051091240131/k2311a0512/5.12.10