Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately though the restaurants do not provide lotion to keep your hands from drying out
  • Desperatley needing to fix this roblem I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream at my local Walgreens
  • To be honest I was a little skeptical that it wouldn't be all that it advertised but I decided to try it any way
  • I was so impressed with it that I bought a bigger bottle and began using it on my entire body as a body lotion
  • I would definetly recommend this product to anyone, especially servers, looking for a good hand lotion

• by mandavalga

I was very impressed with this product. As a waitress, I wash my hands alot during a shift. Unfortunately though the restaurants do not provide lotion to keep your hands from drying out.

Desperatley needing to fix this roblem I bought Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream at my local Walgreens. Made by the Johnson & Johnson company it

advertises that it is non-greasy, lasts through hand washing, and moisturizes for 24 hours.

It is also infused with oatmeal to help heal and soften the skin.

To be honest I was a little skeptical that it wouldn’t be all that it advertised but I decided to try it any way.

After my first shift using it I was definetly a ...

• believer. This is the best lotion around.

It was an affordable $1. 69 for a 3.

5 oz bottle, and it really worked wonders for my hands. It kept them from becoming cracked, dry and improved the look and feel of my skin over all.

I was so impressed with it that I bought a bigger bottle and began using it on

my entire body as a body lotion. The effects are awesome.

My skin is soft, moisturized and very touchable, not to mention the lotion helped to even out my skin tone. I would definetly recommend this product to anyone, especially servers, looking for a good hand lotion.

Thankyou Johnson & Johnson for making such a great product that owns up to its advertising!

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112051091200131/k2311a0512/5.12.10