Mr. BBQ 18 piece BBQ Tool Set
  • I bought this as a gift for my husband,since he loves to grill out as often as he can
  • That is why I am glad that I paid the $18 for this set
  • I like the wood handles and that they are made of stainless steel

• by Gina Gott

I bought this as a gift for my husband,since he loves to grill out as often as he can. I use it as much as he does though. Very good set of handy tools for cooking.

Grilling out in the summer time is suppose to be fun. Without the proper tools it can get a little irritating.

That is why I am glad that I paid the $18 for this set.

It is well worth it! I found it online at Walmart.

com . I had it site to store delivered with free shipping and I am very satisfied with it so far.

This set comes with just about everything you will need when having a cook out . It comes with : a nice spatula, carving knife, big fork,tongs, basting brush, grilling brush, 8 corn holders, and 4 skewers.

The tools comes ...

• in a nice plastic little case , so you can keep up with them easily. I wish the case was made of something more durable than plastic , but for the price I can’t complain to much.

Just be careful with it because we did end up putting a small crack in it the first day we got it. It is still usable though.

We’ve had these tools for about a

month now and they are holding up good . I like the wood handles and that they are made of stainless steel.

They work good and look cute. They seem to be good quality and not cheaply made.

This is the perfect gift idea for anyone who loves to grill out or for yourself. If you want some good but not expensive tools , than these are the ones for you.

Give them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5312051091131231/k2311a0512/5.12.10