Bunn O Matic 10 cup Black Professional Coffee Maker
  • This is the best and fastest coffee maker I have ever owned
  • If you are a true coffee lover then I suggest you buy this coffee maker today
  • You will always have a delicious cup of coffee in just a couple minutes
  • I am a dedicated coffee drinker and what I like best about this machine is that it makes 10 cups of coffee in less than 3 minutes
  • I thought all coffee pots came with one now a days

• by Gina Gott

This is the best and fastest coffee maker I have ever owned! If you are a true coffee lover then I suggest you buy this coffee maker today. You will always have a delicious cup of coffee in just a couple minutes. I work in a hotel and this is the same type coffee maker we use for our customers.

I am a dedicated coffee drinker and what I

like best about this machine is that it makes 10 cups of coffee in less than 3 minutes. It is just that fast! Great for first thing in the morning or whenever you drink your coffee.

It uses a reservoir style that always keeps extra water hot incase you want it for tea, hot chocolate , or more fast coffee. When you add more water it will start making coffee from the already hot reservoir water.

One little tip I’ll give is that before you close the water lid after adding the extra water , make sure that the pot is on the burner. If not you will have a mess because it will just start going.

The coffee comes out extremely hot too - which I like. It is amazing how good it taste.

I believe the ...

• Bunn O Matic 10 cup Black Professional Coffee Maker
      coffee taste better because of the coffee maker! It is always delicious and smooth. This machine is a little expensive .

I paid about $90 for it from Walmart. It is worth it for the speed and quality of the machine though.

I was a little surprised that it didn’t come with a clock. I thought all coffee pots came with one now a days.

I already have one

hanging in my kitchen and I’m always wearing a watch , so it’s really not that big of a deal though. I guess since it is so speedy you don’t ever need a timer , so they didn’t add a clock at all.

All in all I am very happy with this Bunn coffee maker. I think it is a good buy.

You will be pleased with it if you try it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5312051091111231/k2311a0512/5.12.10