Samsung corby GT S-3650 phone  » Phones  »
  • I have been using this phone since 6 months and i feel that it is a good phone but not the best one
  • Thats what i like because it prevents from unwanted clicks when my phone is in my bag or pocket
  • It is not the corby that i thought it would be before buying it
  • So, i would recommend this phone only to those who can compromise with these blunder drawbacks

• by seegru

I have been using this phone since 6 months and i feel that it is a good phone but not the best one. It is a good phone for mp3 music lovers. It has fantastic feature like pdf reader.

I can read any of my documents and even my course books sitting anywhere. It accepts any size of applications.

Surfing the internet is a great

fun with corby. It’s eye catching and easy to handle.

I also liked it’s battery. It is durable.

It’s capacitive touch screen can be compared to smart phones like apple i-phone. It’s skin touch, it doesn’t work with nails or any other sharp objects! Thats what i like because it prevents from unwanted clicks when my phone is in my bag or pocket.

But ...

• as i have already used it for 6 months it can no more fool me! It is not the corby that i thought it would be before buying it. It doesn’t even have call recorder ! Emergency calls can’t be recorded .

So bad!!!!!! It’s camera has no flash. It has a single port for everything .

What if i want to listen to

music while chargihg? So, i would recommend this phone only to those who can compromise with these blunder drawbacks. But if you feel the same as i do i would recommend not to buy this phone because i am sure that a touch phone buyer expects a lot from his phone an can’t tolerate drawbacks like these.

They seem minor but can cause a great difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3712051091081231/k2311a0512/5.12.10