Maybelline Volum’ Express Turbo Boost Mascara in Very Black .34 fl oz (10 ml)
  • I love that I can afford to leave the tube a home when I step out the door

• by Katherine Rose

This mascara is great! I only buy black mascara because my hair, including eyelashes are black. Why would I buy another lighter color? The consistency of this mascara is great. Not too liquid, and not too dry either. I find that dry mascaras tend to look clumpy when applied, and the liquidy ones make your lashes clump together and look like monolash.

The brush for me

is great. It has those little tiny bristles that separate my lashes when I apply the product. Even the second coat is separated by the brush. I find that I don’t need to comb out my lashes after using the mascara, because it does not clump for me. The color is also very natural on black eyelashes. It makes my lashes look fuller (very ...

• good) without making them look fake or plastic-y.

My lashes are not the ones that curl up naturally. They are ever so slightly tilted up at the ends. Applying this mascara on my uncurled lashes gives me a little more curl, so I don’t have to use my eyelash curler so much.

It says waterproof on the label and true to its name, this product is

waterproof, a must for me. I love that I can afford to leave the tube a home when I step out the door. I don’t have to worry about reapplication during the day. It is also smudge-proof and long-lasting. I only take out my mascara when I come home, and I check before then. No smudging, no little particles falling off. Great mascara!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112051090931231/k2311a0512/5.12.10