Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eyeshadow in Midnight Garnet
  • I think the packaging was cute, you can see the whole of the eyeshadow
  • I like that I can use the lightest shade to highlight my brow bones, the bridge of my nose, and also on my cheeks
  • Creasing eyeshadow is usually a problem because I have a small double eyelid

• by Katherine Rose

My mom bought this eyeshadow trio because she wanted to try mineral makeup. I think the packaging was cute, you can see the whole of the eyeshadow. Also for the price it was a lot of eyeshadow, unlike those eyeshadow pans that are super shallow. I liked that it was easy to get the eyeshadow on to the brush right away. I did not need to dig around a pot or

go to the sides of a pan.

The color works well also for my skin (asian yellow, fair). I put the darkest shade on the outer upper lid, blend it to the middle. The shade on the upper right is what I put on the middle of my lids and also to the inner corner. And then the lightest is for highlights. I like that I can use the lightest shade ...

• to highlight my brow bones, the bridge of my nose, and also on my cheeks. This is the color that I use most often, and that is also why it is the first that gets depleted.

I like that even after hours of wear, it does not crease. Creasing eyeshadow is usually a problem because I have a small double eyelid. This eyeshadow did not cause a problem. Also, there was very

minimal spreading to the other parts of my face, another plus.

What makes me give this product a 9 only is the problem I have right now. I have used up most of this eyeshadow. Now I have a little funny shaped eyeshadow chunk in the middle. The color, when the 3 shades are mixed, is not bad. A little too dark for my taste to be put all over the lid, but acceptable anyways.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112051090921231/k2311a0512/5.12.10