Strawberry Lip Balm from Body Shop
  • So I decided to buy a strawberry lip balm in Body Shop
  • I remembered when my classmates saw me applying this lip balm and I thought that they would tease me but the good thing is they did not
  • I think that is a good sign that this lip balm is working well for me
  • In my opinion, if you want to protect your lips from dryness that cause by the extreme hotness and humidity of the temperature

• by Darrel Jester Ecdao

Because of a hot and humid temperature here in the Philippines, my lip is always dry and sometimes, you can see it peeling a little bit that is causing extremely agony to me. Dry lips are not cool because the people around me are always teasing me or making fun of me.

So I decided to buy a strawberry lip balm

in Body Shop. I tried a lot of lip balm before and some of them are not that good because they are leaving a reddish color on my lips that makes me look gay or something. I remembered when my classmates saw me applying this lip balm and I thought that they would tease me but the good thing is ...

• they did not. Instead, they tried applying it on their lips. I think that is a good sign that this lip balm is working well for me.

What makes this product unique is its strawberry smell that will make your lips smell fresh and will make your lip more kissable. And it will really last longer even though it is only

10g, you can actually use it for more than a month or if you are using it frequently, it may last longer for like a year.

In my opinion, if you want to protect your lips from dryness that cause by the extreme hotness and humidity of the temperature. I am recommending you to try strawberry lip balm by body shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112051090911231/k2311a0512/5.12.10