Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts  » Food  »
  • It’s more interesting than just eating plain peanuts and not as bad for my teeth as say, Snickers
  • These are no substitute for real meals, I know that, but at least they have some nutritional value
  • I still wouldn’t recommend these for heavy snacking
  • Enjoyed in moderation, these honey roasted peanuts are just fine in my opinion

• by Scarlet Hughes

I get pretty frazzled some mornings. Sometimes I’m up for hours working and doing chores before I realize I haven’t eaten anything. When I get close to being in the danger zone as far as hunger, I don’t even feel up to making myself a sandwich. I need something I can grab at quickly and eat. These days that thing seems to be Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.

I’ve always liked the taste and texture of a honey roasted peanut. It’s got that extra crunch and sweetness

from the sugar, and I guess it’s about the closest I come to eating candy most days. It’s more interesting than just eating plain peanuts and not as bad for my teeth as say, Snickers. And, I get that little extra jolt of energy. After a couple handfuls of them I feel like yeah, at least I ate something today.

I find it satisfying, but not filling, meaning about ten minutes later I feel like I could eat some more. This could be a downside if I relied too heavily on them. But, I don’t. That’s actually good for me, because it doesn’t spoil my appetite if I wind up eating lunch with someone later. It’s just enough to tide me over without making me feel full.

I guess the downside of these is that they’re sort of a messy snack. I always wind up with granulated sugar all over my hands, and if I’m not careful it can wind up on my clothes or the furniture. I have to be ...

• Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
      sure to go wash them before I can allow my hands to touch another surface such as the phone. And eating them in front of the computer is a definite no no. Of course, repeated trips to the sink to wash up would be more of an inconvenience if I didn’t work from home. It’s not the most portable snack in the world. I wouldn’t choose this snack for an office cubicle situation or for a commute, for instance.

These are no substitute for real meals,

I know that, but at least they have some nutritional value. I still wouldn’t recommend these for heavy snacking. I could easily go through a whole can if I was just sitting in front of the TV with them. I don’t think that much sugar would be good for me. But, for light snacking it’s a whole lot better and more satisfying than other things I could be stuffing my face with, such as chips. Enjoyed in moderation, these honey roasted peanuts are just fine in my opinion.

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
Micaiah Ferguson says :

re : Enjoyed in moderation, these honey roasted peanuts are just fine in my opinion
Honey roasted peanuts are a lot better gam plain, bland peanuts. There is more flavor and a bit of a different feel than having the regular peanut. It also gives a little more texture which makes it more interesting to eat. After eating a lot of the Honey Roasted Peanuts you don t feel as bad as eating chocholate or other candy bars. It also gives a good amount of protein which is always nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712051090841231/k2311a0512/5.12.10