Wylwood canned potato slices
2.5
  • I definitely liked them better than some of the boxed varieties we have purchased in the past
  • And, everyone in my family enjoyed them (this is something that is very rare in our house, so it is worth mentioning)
  • If you are looking for a canned sliced potato product to buy, this is a brand I definitely would recommend to you

• by Review Vigilante

I recently purchased a can of Wylwood potato slices when I did our monthly shopping trip for canned vegetables. This was the first time I have bought this brand and wasn’t really sure what to expect.

But, it turned out to be worth the money.

The potatoes both came in a large quantity and were much larger

that I expected them to be.

I figured, at most, there were be chunks rather than whole slices.

But, there were some slices in the can that looked like I had cut them from the potato myself.

I cooked these in the microwave and they were ready in less than a minute.

The potatoes, while a bit ...

• on the slimy side, were also pretty good.

They didn’t taste as fresh as homemade sliced potatoes but were much better than I expected (I thought, because they were in a can, they would end up being a bit salty).

I definitely liked them better than some of the boxed varieties we have purchased in the past.

And, everyone in my family enjoyed them (this is something that is very rare in our house, so it is worth mentioning).

Even our oldest daughter, the pickiest eater on the planet, had a couple servings of these.

If you are looking for a canned sliced potato product to buy, this is a brand I definitely would recommend to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712051090711231/k2311a0512/5.12.10