Regal Cinemas  » Theatre  »
  • I first thing that I would like to mention is that I love that there are Regal Cinemas pretty much where ever I go, at least in New York State
  • They point you in the right direction, they know all the movie times and which theater they are in, they know all the prices of the food, and they have no problem helping you out with anything you need
  • If it isn’t a pleasant experience then nobody will want to go back anymore
  • I don't like how the prices keep going up for the tickets, but that's not really something they have control of

• by forevergrateful12

I have been to two different Regal Cinemas. One of them resides in the mall that is about twenty minutes away from my house and the other resides in Queens, New York. The one that I have gone to the most is the one that is closest to my house because I have lived in that area all my life. The one in Queens I probably have gone to at least a dozen times because this is the one that is closest to my boyfriend’s house.

I first thing that I would like to mention is that I love that there are Regal Cinemas pretty much where ever I go, at least in New York State. I’m not sure if they have locations in other states, but I

wouldn’t be surprised if they did. Since I am all over New York State during the year, I can use my Regal Crown Club card at any cinema that I go to. This way, I can get more free stuff every time I go. I love that I am able to do this.

I also love that every time I go, no matter which cinema it is, they always have really nice and helpful staff. They point you in the right direction, they know all the movie times and which theater they are in, they know all the prices of the food, and they have no problem helping you out with anything you need. I love that Regal Cinemas knows how to hire their staff based on quality.

• I think that it is very important for there to be quality staff since going to the movies is something that people do so often. If it isn’t a pleasant experience then nobody will want to go back anymore.

Every experience that I have had with Regal Cinemas has been a pretty good one. I don’t like how the prices keep going up for the tickets, but that’s not really something they have control of. I realize that and can accept that. The food prices are a bit outrageous as well but that’s not something I can really complain about. No matter what cinema I go to, they will all have high prices because that’s just the way it is. There’s nothing anyone can really do about

that.

The theaters are always clean when I first go in, but it always gets messy because people leave all their garbage all over the place. I don’t blame the cinema for that, most people don’t know how to walk their garbage to the trash cans. I feel bad for the workers who have to go through the theaters and pick all of that up. The sound system is always really good, better than any other theater company that I have experienced. It just sounds so loud, like’s it’s booming through the cinema, but it’s not too loud which is good. It makes enjoying the movie a million times better.

I give Regal Cinemas a overall of an 8. It’s not perfect, but it is a really good theater.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3211051090261131/k2311a0511/5.11.10