Turning Stone resort and casino  » Casino  »
5218 Patrick Road, Verona, NY 13478
  • But unfortunately that was not allowed there
  • In my experience I feel that Turning stone is an expensive place
  • I think I will prefer to visit Turning Stone casino and resort again when I get a chance because I like the quality stuff here
  • But I will cautious of the prices of the stuff and will try to avoid the extra spending

• by demandon

Almost all the people I saw at Turning Stone resort and casino was old people. I do not know why but on the whole this casino looked arranged like a very orderly place. The noise levels are comparatively very low here. Turning Stone resort and casino was also highly clean with carpets and walls spotless.

It looks renovated and maintained well, but the size of the casino is not huge. The sports bar inside the casino had great ambience and had its own sound proof style. The number of screens was enough for the full crowd there.

But I was not happy with the rule that

drinks can not be taken outside the bar to the playing area. In fact the cocktails were super strong and I really wanted to have them by their side while playing. But unfortunately that was not allowed there.

In my experience I feel that Turning stone is an expensive place. Right from the room rates to entertainment services, the price range was higher than one expected from a relatively remote area like that. But the quality of the services was excellent and in some cases outstanding.

To use the health room they were charging extra fees even when I stayed there for two nights. I should ...

• tell that the machines were super great but the extra charge is ridiculous and should be revoked. The slot machine collection is good here and they had many slot machines that I have not seen at any other casinos.

In addition to that the spacing between the machines and comfort of the seats were all top notch. The clean air adds to the gaming convenience. May be they can add some high beat music to create a racy ambience which is missing there.

When I was there the music they played was always soft numbers. I think I will prefer to visit Turning Stone casino and

resort again when I get a chance because I like the quality stuff here. But I will cautious of the prices of the stuff and will try to avoid the extra spending.

Even though services are a bit costly, they have a lot of penny slot machines there. Also there were a handful of low minimum bet tables; so it did not disappoint my gambling appetite. At the end I came out of the gaming pit up around one hundred dollars most of it was from the slot machines.

Blackjack tables were also fun since they allowed liberal doubling and splitting rules which gave some nice action on the tables.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4811051090221131/k2311a0511/5.11.10