Microsoft Windows 7  » Software  »
  • But since my university was selling it for only $14.95, I decided to buy it and try it out on my computer
  • I love how you can put two screens side by side so you can view both of them at once
  • I also like how my computer asks me if I give a program permission to download or for something to access the internet, etc. Windows Vista kind of did this but with Windows 7, they definitely perfected it
  • This is probably the best way to get a virus if you want one, but I doubt anyone wants one of those

• by forevergrateful12

When Windows 7 was about to come out, I didn’t think I was going to like it all that much. Windows Vista was not that great at all so I didn’t think that this new one would be all that great either. But since my university was selling it for only $14.95, I decided to buy it and try it out on my computer. And now I absolutely love it.

Windows 7 has made my computer so much easier to use. I love how you can put two screens side by side so you can view both of them at once. This has helped me in so many different ways. I am able to take notes from a website that my professor wanted us to view. When I was writing my

book and preparing an ebook, I had the PDF form of the book on one side and the Microsoft Word document on the other. This way I was able to read the PDF form and if I saw any mistakes, I could just fix them in the Word document. I would not have been able to do this if I didn’t have Windows 7.

I also love how when you put your cursor over the “Internet Explorer” icon, it shows you all these mini screens of all the windows you have up. And when you run your cursor over each one, it becomes full screen and when you take the cursor off of it, it goes away. And if you want to view that screen, all you have to do is ...

• click on it and it comes into view. It is so convenient and I just love it. I can manage many different screens at once and how switching from screen to screen is easier than ever.

I also like how my computer asks me if I give a program permission to download or for something to access the internet, etc. Windows Vista kind of did this but with Windows 7, they definitely perfected it. Windows XP didn’t do that at all and I would find my computer downloading things that I didn’t want it to download. This is probably the best way to get a virus if you want one, but I doubt anyone wants one of those. My previous computer downloaded Limewire and then my computer ended up crashing because

of all the viruses I got from it. If I had Windows 7 at the time, it would have warned me that Limewire is not a safe program to download. I love that my computer now warns me about those kinds of things. I hardly ever have to worry about getting a virus.

I spend so much time on the computer because of my classes, I work online, I read online, and I am always typing up the books I write. So I need a software that I can really count on to do its job. Windows 7 definitely did that for me and I’m glad that it was invented. It has made my life a whole lot easier.

I rate Windows 7 a perfect 10 because that is what it is!

Microsoft Windows 7

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3011051090201131/k2311a0511/5.11.10