Reflex spray  » Medicine  »
  • That's when, as I heard from many people that this product works really well, I decided to try it too

• by Cal

Reflex is a well known analgesic spray to help with muscle pain and inflammations. I had heard that name many times, but I had never thought of using it until I started to know muscle pain in my own body.

That’s when, as I heard from many people that

this product works really well, I decided to try it too.

This product is very easy and confortable to use.

You just have to apply the spray in the zona that is inflamed or in pain, and wait a few seconds for the skin to absorb it.

I have used it when I have sprinkled my ankle, and also when I started having back ache because of too many hours in front of the computer.

Reflex spray is a really good medicine that indeed works.

It doesn’t make the pain completely dissapear, but reduces it, as well as ...

• Reflex spray
      inflammations, and helps the muscle to recover more quickly.

In my case, the last time I sprinkled my ankle, thanks to this product it recovered well in about two or three days.

You can apply it on the affected zone up to four times a day, and it can

be bought in any pharmacy without prescription.

I have found this product in a 130 ml and 50 ml container.

An important thing that is written in the instructions pamplhet, and that I mention as many people don’t read them, is that it’s very important not to apply it in wounds.

Remember that when you use it!

Alberta Hiensch says :

Hello were can i buy the reflex spray in Australia

Julia says :

Hello Alberta)
I doubt you will be able to buy it in Australia, since this is local product.
Just in case, here is the list of equivalents available in Australia.

BIOSAL ARTHRITIS cream
DEEP HEAT cream 12.74% 5.88%
DEEP HEAT cream 30% 8%
DEEP HEAT cutaneous spray, solution

brian says :

hi, I had a fracture before I went to Spain so the chemist recommended it. and was surprised how good it was it like freezes the pain. since coming back to the UK i cannot find it anywhere.

Galega says :

Reflex Spray doesn’t come with any unique combination of ingredients. It is not patented. You can always find an alternative. Try Volini which should also give instant relief from pain.

Ricardo Teodoro says :

re : That’s when, as I heard from many people that this product works really well, I decided to try it too
If you want to feel well, it is the right product for you. Try it today You can be sure that you will not regret and your helth will be grateful.

Sandra says :

I got given some reflex spray today as I was in a lot of pain from back through to chest.I cannot believe how well this has worked.Pain at front away and almost away at back.Only problem,seems like you can only purchase this in Spain.Has anyone bought this anywhere in the UK as I would love to but it.

Antonio Carvalho says :

Gentlemen
I wonder if the reflex spray is for sale in Portugal.
If yes, is it for sale in a particular location or at any pharmacy?
My mother used it in Spain a few years ago but I do not know, here in Portugal, where to find it.
Please let me now a.s.a.p.
Thank you very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611051090141131/k2311a0511/5.11.10