Sun Beam Super Heavy Duty 9 Volt Batteries  » Other  »
  • After trying out several different brands the one that I feel is the best value is the Sunbeam Super Heavy Duty 9 Volt
  • So far I've never had any trouble with the Sunbeam brand and I trust that if there was ever a problem the smoke detector would have enough power to trigger

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Twice a year it is recommended that you replace the battery in you smoke detector. Because of this fact I have been constantly looking for a reliable 9 volt battery that I can use in my smoke detectors but isn’t too expensive.

After trying out several different brands the one that I feel is the best value is the Sunbeam Super Heavy Duty 9 Volt.

First of this battery is very inexpensive when it is compared to other name brands.

This was a major deciding factor when choosing which battery to go with.

The second major category was to make sure that the battery would be of high enough quality to last over six months until it was time to change the battery again.

The last thing that ...

• I would want is for the battery to die out if there was ever an actual fire.

Once the batteries were installed into my detectors I would check them out every once and awhile just to make sure they were working.

So far I’ve never had any trouble with the Sunbeam brand and I trust that if there was ever a problem the smoke detector

would have enough power to trigger.

So for anyone out there who is looking for a durable 9 volt battery that isn’t really that expensive then I would suggest that you take a look at Sun Beam Super Heavy Duty 9 Volt Batteries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1211051090011131/k2311a0511/5.11.10