Vaseline Skin Lightening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Though this may not be the best lotion, it is still a good product for me

• by autumndreamer

I used Vaseline skin lightening lotion for 2 weeks. It maintains my skin’s softness, smoothness and I really felt that my skin became healthier. But it did not lighten my skin.

Its color is still the same. Its container says it has active whitening system and it will give me visibly lighter skin in

as early as 2 weeks but it did not.

I already used it for 2 weeks and I am still continually using it until now but I don’t notice changes in my skin color. I am still happy because it is really visible that it made my skin healthier.

I used to have really ...

• dry and unhealthy skin. Whenever I scratch it, my nails leave white scratch marks on my skin.

But when I started using this lotion, my nails do not have scratch marks anymore. I have really felt that it became healthier.

This is also because it has nutrients essential for my skin. My mother is

using this lotion too.

We regularly use it. I always use it for my hands which makes my hands more sweaty but it really moisturizes my skin.

It smells good too. Though this may not be the best lotion, it is still a good product for me.

And it’s not too pricey, not too cheap either.

Anju says :

I am a fair girl. My face is good fair in colour. But my body and hands doesn`t have nice fair colour, its only medium colour. My marriage is Fixed and it will occur after 4 months. Even my woodbe told me that why my hands is less colour compared to my face? I used many body lotions and its gave my body smoother and soft and not given fair colour Give me a good body lotion and remedie to make my body and hands to be fairer. Waiting for nice reply.

autumndreamer replies :

Well, based from my experience, the only product that whitens my body and gives it a fairer color is the Biolink soap, I also used it with a whitening lotion, a good product would be a Johnsons whitening lotion. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051089871031/k2311a0511/5.11.10