Cosmopolitan magazine  » Media  »
  • I just realized that this magazine is for fully-grown women and I do not recommend this for teenagers
  • I found out and discovered so many things in this magazine that I will not easily find on the internet

• by autumndreamer

Cosmopolitan magazine is my favorite magazine. I can learn so many things in this magazine that I cannot find easily on the internet. I got my first ever copy of it last month and I was so excited to open it since it’s been a long time

that I have been wanting to buy my own copy of this magazine.

As I opened it, every page is beautiful and full of ideas. I just realized that this magazine is for fully-grown women and I do not recommend this for teenagers.

It has a bit mature content so it is just good for adult women. I found out and discovered so many things in this magazine that I will not easily find on the internet.

And the articles are interesting. There are no common topics unlike the other women’s magazines.

There are ...

• Cosmopolitan magazine
      so funny articles that I can relate to and I can laugh at. It also serves as my guide to shopping.

It features outfits and stores that I am able to reach and find. The models are so high-fashion and there are so many ideas in the

magazine.

I also like the way they feature the cover girl. They have 5 pages all about the cover girl! This magazine is really helpful for me.

The magazine is thick enough and worth my money. It has more than 150 pages.

I love Cosmopolitan magazine! I am so happy with it.

Cosmopolitan magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3911051089861031/k2311a0511/5.11.10