Four Way Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to find something that even works short term
  • Using it too much causes rebound problems, as I learned the hard way
  • I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a short term fix or that has a temporary sinus problem

• by K. Rose

I’ve been dealing with horrible sinus problems for many years. I’ve been diagnosed with nasal polyps as well as chronic sinusitis, and many times I can’t get any air through my nose. It’s frustrating to say the least, and I’ve tried pretty much every OTC med, prescription, nasal spray etc. that there is for it, since at the moment I can’t afford the surgery for it.

Over the years, when my sinuses are at their worst, I’ve tried nasal sprays to open them up just enough

for me to get a little air through. Those with polyps know how hard it is to go weeks without breathing, and how it can affect everything from sleep to anxiety. Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to find something that even works short term.

That’s why when I came across Four Way nasal spray, my life changed completely. When I use a nasal spray, I have to spray it and then shove some tissues up my nose to keep it from running back out due to ...

• it having a difficult time getting through the polyps. I sprayed the Four Way nasal spray and laid back, and within minutes I was able to take a deep breath better than I had in years. I was ecstatic, and got my first night of good sleep I had in a long, long time. I was able to taste my food again and even regained a tiny bit of my sense of smell.

Unfortunately, nasal spray can’t be used long term , so it really isn’t

a long term solution. Using it too much causes rebound problems, as I learned the hard way. Also, the longer I used it, the less effective it became. However, it reminded me what it was like to be able to really breathe again, and to be able to sleep and not be completely plagued by the anxiety of not being able to get any air through. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a short term fix or that has a temporary sinus problem!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611051089851031/k2311a0511/5.11.10