San-San Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I still recommend this concealer for those who have low-budget or for those who are simply just saving money

• by autumndreamer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was on a hurry to find a concealer for me when I purchased this San-San concealer. It was the cheapest in the set of concealers there. It’s just in a solid stick form.

It’s very convenient to use. I use it everyday.

It makes my skin look smoother and lighter. I use it in the morning before

I go to school or before I enter the class.

It’s just fast and easy to use. In just one swipe on a certain area of skin, I will just blend it with my fingers to the skin and it looks natural.

It looks like I don’t wear make-up at all. My face looks smoother and lighter.

It ...

• hides my pimples. It also hides my pimple scars.

I was so happy to have this concealer. But there is also a downside.

It looks oily as hours will pass by. Whenever I apply it, I need to constantly apply powder every 2 or 3 hours because it will look greasy if I will not apply powder.

Powder

prevents the oiliness of my skin when my skin gets oily after 3 hours I apply the concealer. I still recommend this concealer for those who have low-budget or for those who are simply just saving money.

It is so cheap but it is so useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051089801031/k2311a0511/5.11.10