Helzberg Diamonds  » Jewelry  »
  • I have also noticed they have more of a mens selection then other chain jewelery stores

• by Candice
      For years I have bought my diamonds from Helzberg’s and for years I have ben satisfied. They have an excellent selection, friendly helpful staff and excellent prices. They also have

programs where you can trade up your diamonds for the next size. They offer low or free financing most months of the year and you can register for a catalog ...

• mailer on their website. I have also returned a piece of jewelery within the 90 days and their were no questions asked. I have also noticed they have more of
        a mens selection then other chain jewelery stores. This is a great company and I trust them 100% They have an online site and it is easy to browse also.

Helzberg Diamonds
    Tamara says :

My husband and I use Helzberg for all of our jewlery needs during all of our courtship(over 5yrs) from rings to necklesses. They were great when we were purchasing. We have not purchaed anything lately- They no longer want to back the products we already purchsed -(

Galega says :

If you have original bill/receipt at your hand, then they will definitely return it at the current rate of diamond. However, the exact price will differ. They will minus the making charges and other taxes while deriving the amount you will get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45812108980931/k2311a128/12.8.06