Dove deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried so many brands and types of deodorant but I still always experience sweating in the armpits

• by autumndreamer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have tried so many brands and types of deodorant but I still always experience sweating in the armpits. I always get embarrassed when it gets wet. It’s so hard especially when it gets hot.

I get nervous that my armpits will perspire again. I get shy whenever I have to raise my arms

and it’s obvious on my clothes.

My mother purchased a Dove deodorant for me and it’s not my usual liquid roll-on. It’s a stick but it’s a cream in solid form.

And it’s dry! The first time I used it, I was satisfied! It really maintains the dryness of my underarms. It stayed dry the whole day and I don’t need to reapply it.

It’s still dry until the night. And it smells so good.

I really feel fresh and confident all day. The scent of my present Dove deodorant is “grapefruit and lemongrass”.

I have actually tried the other scents in the past like “melon and cucumber”.

• Dove deodorant
      That smells really good too.

That was my favorite. It’s alcohol free and it’s 1/4 moisturizer so it’s really healthy for my skin in the armpit.

So whenever I touch my armpits, it’s so smooth and dry. I love touching it.

When I was using the liquid roll-on, I have to let it dry

first before I can put my clothes on so that it doesn’t stick to the clothing. But this, I don’t have to dry it first.

I can put my shirt on immediately after I apply Dove deodorant. This is really the best deodorant for me.

Dove deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051089781031/k2311a0511/5.11.10