Godiva Licowhite Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also noticed that my lips are softer, smoother, and healthier

• by autumndreamer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Dark lips has always been my problem. Since I was a kid, it has always been dark. I have tried whitening it with lemon but it still did not lighten.

And then an online friend told me to try this Godiva Licowhite lip gloss. I talked to my other friends about it.

Those who have already tried it said it has

positive results on them. So I tried it.

At first application, I got positive results. It is less darker but my lips looked pale.

It’s not pinkish. After a few days of continually using it, my lips looked lighter and lighter.

I was so satisfied with the results though it looked really pale and my classmate asked me if I am ...

• sick or if I did not sleep last night. I said I’m not sick and I slept well the last night.

He said he thought I’m sick because my lips were really pale. There’s no color.

So I have to apply lip tint or lip stain to add color to my lips. It’s also a good base before applying lipstick on

lips.

I also noticed that my lips are softer, smoother, and healthier. I still use this product even I still have to add color to my lips after applying Godiva lip gloss.

It has good effects and downsides on my lips. But overall, I still prefer using it.

Godiva Licowhite Lip Gloss

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051089761031/k2311a0511/5.11.10