Luvs Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • The other brands are way to pricey and I think these diapers are actually better quality

• by Candice
      My family has been using Luvs diapers for 4 years now! I have used every size from newborn to 5. They also make a size 6. Luvs diapers have never leaked and always

fit my kids perfect! The other brands are way to pricey and I think these diapers are actually better quality. They come with cute patterns and heavy duty tabs to keep those crawlers ...

• covered. They have a nice rise to them and great leg elastic. We will never pay more for diapers as long as Luvs are still around. You may want to try their wipes
        as well, they are thick and nice with a great smell! Luvs is great to stock up on! They also send out couons and samples from time to time if you register on their website.

Luvs Diapers
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54812108970931/k2311a128/12.8.06