Cilinique Eye Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • You probably notice that sometimes you have wrinkles problem around your eyes

• by cosmetica

I’ve been using Clinique products for sometimes now. And honestly, I never have complain about the product that I used from Clinique. I have no allergic reaction when using their products. That’s the important reason why I still continue to use some Clinique products.

One of the product that I am using at this moment is Clinique All about Eye Concealer. Why I use the Eye Concealer from Clinique? You probably notice that sometimes you have wrinkles problem around your eyes. Or sometimes you see in the morning that you have dark area around

your eyes. It’s not really nice to see those problems around your eyes. So, you need to have something to cover or solve those problems as soon as you see it on your face.

That’s why I am using Clinique All About Eye Concealer. It’s because I have those problems too. The problem came especially when I get too tired or did not have enough sleep during the night.

But this concealer will only cover those problems when you put make up on your face. So, it does not mean that those problems ...

• will disappear when you apply this eye concealer, but it will cover those wrinkles and dark shade area around your eyes.

How to use it? It is so simple. Before we put powder on our face or other make up on our face, we apply a little eye concealer around the dark area or wrinkles that we have on our eyes. Put a little concealer first on your finger, then start to apply it on the dark shape area on your eyes. If needed, you can add foundation on top of this concealer,

but I did not do it since it is nicely blend already with the powder that I use.

You need to wait until the concealer dry first before you can apply the powder on top of it.

Then, you can see the difference after that step. You can not see anymore the wrinkles and the dark shape around your eyes.

The price of this product is less than 20 dollar. So it is not expensive at all. Especially because you don’t need a lot of it when you apply the product on your skin face.

Recommended product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051089641031/k2311a0511/5.11.10