Pet Cre8tions Wellness Starter Gift Set  » Pets  »
  • I don’t know about you, but up until now I have had very little experience with things such as doggie tooth brushes
  • I suppose before I had my pet, that would have been right up there with people who dress their pets, as something I found funny
  • I think for the quality of the products, the assortment given, and the reasonable price

• by Jude244

I guess I have always been a girly girl and somehow that care has even extended to my pets. As I tend to seek out spa like experiences, I now get to include my little Shih-Tzu in all the pampering fun.

Recently while shopping in Bed Bath and Beyond, I spotted a whole line of Pet spa and wellness products to keep my little love happy.

Pet Cre8tions produced by Spa Cre8tions offers a whole line of wellness shampoos, moisturizing coat conditioners, pet wipes, spray and go scents, and more.

Not only do they offer yummy smelling antioxidant cleansing treatments, but many of their kits contain helpful products such as doggie tooth brushes and nail grooming clippers as well.

One of the kits I purchased even contained toys

to keep her amused while she received her grooming treatments. I have to say she has responded very well to their shampoo and conditioners. In the past I have tried other brands that ended up being very drying to her skin and made her itch like crazy.

With the Pet Cre8tions antioxidant Green Tea Total Wellness Shampoo and Moisturizing Coat Conditioner, not only was her coat clean, shiny, and moisturized, but she didn’t scratch once after her treatment. I also loved the smell of these two particular products; it reminded me of the herbal shampoos I used as a child.

In addition to the excellent cleansing and conditioning treatments, my doggie spa kits came with accessories such as a new dog bowl, and two helpful tools, to keep her nails ...

• trimmed and her teeth clean.

One thing I particularly liked about the included grooming tools was that they were very easy to use. I don’t know about you, but up until now I have had very little experience with things such as doggie tooth brushes. I suppose before I had my pet, that would have been right up there with people who dress their pets, as something I found funny.

Now however, I see the necessity for doggie dental hygiene as an essential form of maintaining her overall health. Luckily, this kit made brushing her teeth easy as the brush itself is designed to be open on one end so it can slip over your finger and be used quite quickly and efficiently.

As Bed Bath and Beyond

had a large variety of Pet Cre8tion kits to choose from, it really comes down to your preference in product scent or action, or if it focuses on wellness, or fun. As I wanted to acquire grooming accessories, I opted to purchase the Pet Cre8tions Wellness Starter Gift Set.

Now that I see how fantastic the products are, I am going to try many of the other fun set from the store. If you’d like to try this set, it is currently available online at Bed Bath and Beyond’s website for 9.99 USD.

There are also many other fantastic sets to choose from retailing between 9.99 and 19.99. I think for the quality of the products, the assortment given, and the reasonable price; every pet deserves a Pet Cre8tions home spa treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2911051089450231/k2311a0511/5.11.10