The Twilight Zone: Dead Man’s Shoes TV Show  » TV  »
  • Maybe that is the problem with this show, boredom
  • I may not turn it off, but I definitely multitask whenever it’s on

• by Orrymain

Warren Stevens guest stars as Nathan ‘Nate’ Bledsoe in The Twilight Zone: Dead Man’s Shoes. He plays a bum who finds a pair of shoes and puts them on, only once he does, he becomes the dead owner of the shoes.

As long as he’s wearing the shoes, he’s that person.

I’m just not fond of this plot. It’s stale to me, and I don’t get the excitement of a pair of shoes keeping a man alive. It felt contrived, and I didn’t even buy into the shock or surprise of the dead man’s killer, as played by Richard Devon. Devon is no stranger to villain type roles, so he fits the part. It is just that he bored me big time in this ...

• The Twilight Zone: Dead Man's Shoes TV Show
      episode.

Maybe that is the problem with this show, boredom. There was no spark in the performances. Everyone just went about doing their business. The performances were average. There wasn’t a standout in the bunch to me, and that includes

Stevens, who just had zippo appeal here. It also applies to the female lead, as played by Joan Marshall.

So for me, this Twilight Zone episode was a disappointing dud. I may not turn it off, but I definitely multitask whenever it’s on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1011051089390231/k2311a0511/5.11.10