The Twilight Zone: Five Characters in Search of an Exit TV Show  » TV  »
  • It just doesn't impress me, though I admit the reveal is interesting
  • Actually, the ending is the best part of the show because it answers the questions created throughout the half hour and it’s unexpected
  • I think of it most every time that I have sat through the entire program

• by Orrymain

Unfortunately, The Twilight Zone: Five Characters in Search of an Exit is not a show I’m that crazy about. In fact, I most always change the channel once I see it. It just doesn’t impress me, though I admit the reveal is interesting. Actually, the ending is the best part of the show because it answers the questions

created throughout the half hour and it’s unexpected.

The cast of The Twilight Zone: Five Characters in Search of an Exit includes William Windom as an army major who finds himself in a strange room devoid of color and with four other people. None of them seem to have anything in common, either. There’s a ballerina, a clown, and a ...

• couple of other characters and none of them have any recollection of how they got there.

In an odd way, the show reminds me of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the portion of it that deals with the Island for Misfit Toys. I think of it most every time that I have sat through the entire program.

I suppose you could say

the story is one of encouragement and never giving up in the sense that the major is determined to free himself and the others with him. He continues to try and find a way out, no matter what.

Like I said, though, the best part is the way the show comes to its conclusions. Other than that, a one time viewing is enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1011051089350231/k2311a0511/5.11.10