RuneScape, the MMOPRG  » Games  »
  • I think the members' world is actually three times bigger than the free players' world
  • I really enjoyed playing this game and I became addicted to it back then
  • I love this game because it's so exciting and I don't need to download anything

• by autumndreamer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I started playing the game Runescape 6 years ago. I was actually amazed because it need not to be downloaded and you can actually play the game on their site Runescape.com for free. You just have to register and you can play for free.

Players who play the game for free only have a limited world. It is a big world but is still limited. Players who play for free can upgrade their characters as members. Members are paid players and when you upgrade to

being a member, you can enter many different lands that are not available to free players. I think the members’ world is actually three times bigger than the free players’ world. That’s great if you have money but not great if you’re only playing for free. But that’s okay since members’ fee only costs a few dollars.

I only experienced playing there for free but I am planning to be a member. I’m not a member yet and I haven’t explored the members’ world yet.

• The world available for free players is vast enough to kill time. You can do so many things on Runescape. I think the game is set on the middle ages and you can be a ranger, a wizard, a swordsman or whatever you want. There are so many items, quests, skills enough so you will never really be bored at the game. There are many quests for free players and they are all exciting and some includes battling with high-level monsters and traveling to
        different islands so thats’ really exciting for me but I’ve completed all the quests so that’s not so exciting anymore. If I’m going to be a member, there will be more quests for me, more quests for members than the free players. I really enjoyed playing this game and I became addicted to it back then. I love this game because it’s so exciting and I don’t need to download anything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2811051089130231/k2311a0511/5.11.10