Bug Off Stinger Insect Repelling Wristbands  » Health  »
1.5
  • Unfortunately, they just don't work that well, and to make matters worse, they give off a noticeable odor
  • It's not a sickening odor, but it's an odor that I prefer wasn't there
  • When I bought them, they were fifteen dollars, and I definitely didn't feel they were worth half that after using them
  • They are deserving of a 3 in my opinion only because they protect some parts of the body, but leave other parts exposed

• by CirclingCanvas

These wristbands seem to only protect part of the body from mosquitoes. When wearing one of these wristbands, I still got bit up by mosquitoes on certain parts of my body, like my neck, one of the absolute worst places to get bit, on the back of my neck, another bad spot, and the lower part of my legs, like right above my socks.

I don’t know

why these wristbands don’t protect the entire body, but that’s what I expected them to do.

Sure, my arms, hands, and front legs weren’t touched, but I still got bit several times and in my eyes, that’s not an effective product.

I liked that the packaging stated that there were no harmful chemicals or toxins or risks of any sort to the skin and that’s why I ...

• was willing to give them a try.

I also liked the idea of not having to spray myself with bug repellent as that isn’t pleasant.

Also, what could be easier than just slipping on a wristband and getting instant protection? That’s the reason I purchased a pack of these wristbands.

Unfortunately, they just don’t work that well, and to make matters worse, they give off a noticeable

odor.

It’s not a sickening odor, but it’s an odor that I prefer wasn’t there.

I never purchased these again after the first time.

When I bought them, they were fifteen dollars, and I definitely didn’t feel they were worth half that after using them! They are deserving of a “3″ in my opinion only because they protect some parts of the body, but leave other parts exposed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411051089030231/k2311a0511/5.11.10