Bounce Magic
Orchard Park, New York
  • However, once you walk inside, you know the kids are going to have a fun filled day of bouncing and playing arcade games
  • The rest, with a total of about 8 different places to bounce, were a free for all with the favorite being a giant bouncey slide
  • The price for the day was $16 for the 2 kids to get in, and I was free, I was also allowed to go into any bounce house with them

• by KK629

I recently took my 4 year old niece and nephew to a fun little place called Bounce Magic. This building on the outside, simply looks like a warehouse. However, once you walk inside, you know the kids are going to have a fun filled day of bouncing and playing arcade games.

Bounce Magic seems to be geared towards children between the ages of 3 and 8, with seperate bounce houses for children under the age of 3,

and another for children under the age of 4. The rest, with a total of about 8 different places to bounce, were a free for all with the favorite being a giant bouncey slide.

The arcade games were your traditional games ranging from ski ball to shoot ‘em up games, all of which spit out plenty of tickets. As with any kid friendly place that has these type of games, you had your choice of rubber bracelets ...

• and candy to choose from with your winning tickets.

We also ate some lunch while there on our visit, and besides the chicken fingers being awful, the rest of the food was not too bad all. They had different juice boxes, milks, fruits, and plenty of other healthy options for the kids to eat.

any bounce house with them. We dropped another $20 on tokens for the arcades. The meal was comparitively cheap, costing around $15 for the 3 of us to have lunch.

In the end, the kids had a blast bouncing their heads off, and had a fantastic nap afterwards. I had a great time with them, and felt very safe with the 2 of them running around the place. We had a great visit, and I would easily do it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411051089010231/k2311a0511/5.11.10