Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’ve never bought anything that expensive from Olay before but maybe it’s worth the price so I bought it anyway without much further thought
  • After two weeks of using the micro-scuplting cream, I noticed that my skin was firm and smooth
  • I know I was supposed to wear eye cream but I was curious enough to try it on my eyes and I noticed that my eyes were less puffy
  • I think after 6 months then I would need to buy my next cream

• by christine

Age is catching up. Although I’m only 33 and being petite helps me looking younger than my actual age, if you look closer, I have developed fine lines already especially on eyes and lip area. I have been conscious about my skin since my younger days and have been a user of Olay for years now.

Late last year Olay introduced its latest Regenerist range which is

the micro-sculpting cream. I went to check it out and was a bit shocked with the price.

It was rm89. 90 at Guardian Pharmacy.

I’ve never bought anything that expensive from Olay before but maybe it’s worth the price so I bought it anyway without much further thought. After two weeks of using the micro-scuplting cream, I noticed that my skin was firm and smooth.

I loved the ...

• way my skin looked. I was much more confident to go out without make up.

It’s not oily too. It makes my skin looked matte.

I know I was supposed to wear eye cream but I was curious enough to try it on my eyes and I noticed that my eyes were less puffy. I’d thank that for the elasticity effect of the cream.

It’s been 5

months now and there’s more cream left. I think after 6 months then I would need to buy my next cream.

I guess the price was worth it after all. The only downside is the Regenerist micro-sculpting cream has no UV protection so I had to wear an extra UV lotion when I go out during the day.

Other than that I used it twice a day – day & night.

Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051088940131/k2311a0511/5.11.10