Amplicils Waterproof by Lancome
  • I know that Lancome has several good products
  • And I like the result that I got from this product
  • This product will give the best result when you use it

• by cosmetica

I know that Lancome has several good products. But the price from Lancome products will not be the same with the cheap products that we can find in the normal store.

I used Amplicils Waterproof from Lancome few times. And I like the result that I got from this product. Lancome Amplicils waterproof is a mascara product. But this product is not

the same than the other mascara that you can find for cheap price.

This product will give the best result when you use it. When you apply this product on your eye lashes, you can see that your eye lashes will become more curly and look more glamour than you ever think.

There are two kind of colors that you can choose. I ...

• prefer to have the blue navy one because I like this color on my eye lashes. But if you don’t like it, you can choose the other color which is more natural.

The price of this product was a bit expensive. I got it for around 35 dollar from the cosmetic store in town.

This is a waterproof product, so I don’t have

to worry about rain or tears. Even when I am doing a little sport, it will stay good on my eye lashes. It is really good product. The mascara stay for longer time than the other mascara that I had before.

But if you want to clean it, you need special eye make up remover. That’s because you can not clean it with water only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051088880131/k2311a0511/5.11.10