Pepperidge Farm Roasted Garlic Toast
  • Now I will say that I enjoyed eating this roasted garlic toast

• by CirclingCanvas

I can’t tell the difference really between this roasted garlic toast and garlic Texas Toast. Both are basically the same size and the same shape.

Both have a garlic flavor to them, and neither really excels above the other in garlic flavor.

The roasted garlic toast does seem to have some additional flavor, although I wouldn’t say that the additional flavor is that significant really.

There’s like

a blend of herbs or seasonings spread across the top and bottom of this toast.

The seasonings are pretty inconsequential though as they don’t radically or even moderately enhance the flavor of this toast compared to garlic Texas Toast, and yet this frozen bread sells for even more than Pepperidge Farm garlic Texas Toast, which is already very overpriced at over three dollars a box.

This is ...

• nearly three dollars and fifty cents a box! Ridiculously high for eight slices.

The only reason I tried it is because of a sale that was going on awhile back and my curiosity got the better of me.

What’s so special about this roasted bread totally eludes me.

Give me regular garlic Texas Toast any day.

It tastes almost as good, just as crispy and only costs me

a dollar sixty four at ALDI.

Even if this comes on sale again, I won’t buy it.

Now I will say that I enjoyed eating this roasted garlic toast.

It was real good and it satisfied me.

That said, I don’t need to spend the extra money when I can get something almost as good for a lot less, and that’s why I’m rating this roasted toast a “7″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711051088840131/k2311a0511/5.11.10