Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast Parmesan
  • I tried this Texas Toast once and I was real impressed with the flavor of it
  • The parmesan cheese is the dominant flavor, although there is some garlic that I think that I tasted
  • I know that it doesn't quite taste the same, but what I do is I purchase garlic Texas Toast from ALDI for just a dollar sixty-four and I sprinkle on my own parmesan cheese as the Texas Toast is cooking in the oven
  • I just feel the Pepperidge Farm brand is too high and the only reason I bought it that one time was because of a sale

• by CirclingCanvas

No other company that manufactures and sells Texas Toast in my area carries anything similar to this flavor of Texas Toast made by Pepperidge Farm. I tried this Texas Toast once and I was real impressed with the flavor of it.

This Texas Toast has a parmesan topping that is pretty rich and thick.

It’s pleasant to the taste, but it’s also pleasant to smell

when it’s cooking and when it comes out of the oven.

The parmesan cheese is the dominant flavor, although there is some garlic that I think that I tasted.

It’s also crispy, like Texas Toast should be.

As good as this Texas Toast is though, I haven’t purchased it again since I finished the box.

I just don’t like the price.

It’s over three dollars a ...

• box for eight slices, and it’s double the price roughly of what I’m used to paying for Texas Toast.

I know that it doesn’t quite taste the same, but what I do is I purchase garlic Texas Toast from ALDI for just a dollar sixty-four and I sprinkle on my own parmesan cheese as the Texas Toast is cooking in the oven.

The cheese cooks

right into the Texas Toast.

The flavor isn’t precisely the same, but it’s close enough.

I just feel the Pepperidge Farm brand is too high and the only reason I bought it that one time was because of a sale.

The product is tasty and satisfying, and that’s why it gets a “7″ from me, but the rating is pulled down by the unreasonable price tag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711051088800131/k2311a0511/5.11.10