Citizen Corso Watch With Eco-Drive  » Watches  »
  • Overall, I think this watch is a fine substitute for a much pricier model, and would do well as a gift for anyone in need of a reliable, durable timepiece

• by SSingletary

I got this watch as a birthday present last Christmas. The band needed to be re-sized, but the people at the store were more than happy to pop out a few of the links, and even let me keep them in case my wrist got bigger over the course of the next decade.

The watch itself looks classy, and to

my casually glancing eyes, looks even as fine as something that costs thousands of dollars, instead of the cool 250 that it does.

It keeps great time, and the face has been pretty resistant to scratches.

I dropped it off of my balcony the first day that I got it, and it landed in the snow.

Fearing it was done ...

• for, I rushed downstairs to find that not only had it survived the fall, but with the application of a few paper towels, it looked perfectly fine, without even minor scratches on either the band or face.

The band itself is easy to clasp, even with one hand, although it does occasionally catch at the hair on my wrist.

The

glow in the dark hands could do being a little brighter as well, and it can sometimes be a chore to reset the dates after every month with just 30 days.

Overall, I think this watch is a fine substitute for a much pricier model, and would do well as a gift for anyone in need of a reliable, durable timepiece.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6411051088670131/k2311a0511/5.11.10